Saturday, April 16, 2011

English Composition and Grammar : Complete Course [Hardcover] by John E. Warriner




I received this English Text book today and I was very pleased with it. There is a chapter about Writing and Thinking and Composition (Which consists of writing and revising sentences). There is even a section on writing fictional stories and poems, research, public speaking, letter writing, and completing forms.
When I ordered this book, I did not expect some of the content included in the book, like the section on writing poems. I originally was buying this book with the need for the section on the Grammar.
I recommend this book to anyone looking to better their writing skills. It contains a lot of information, information most Independent Authors are looking for.
With this book there is no real need for any other book on writing, besides you friendly dictionary.

Given 5 out of 5 stars *****

No comments:

Post a Comment