Saturday, May 7, 2011

Peter and the Whimper - Whineys





Peter and the Whimper - Whineys was a very joyful read. Sherrill Cannon has crafted a wonderful bedtime story for children of all ages. I not only enjoyed the story and the moral message of the book but the Illustrations captured each important scene of the story.
I recomend this book to all parents to buy for their children and grandchildren.
This is definately a five star book *****

I received this book from the game site fReado.com

3 comments:

  1. I just found out that this book is now my 1 year old Granddaughter's favorite book. My daughter believes it may have something to do with the rhymes in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rhyming books. Thanks for posting about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to be of service. I hope you enjoy this book as much as Me and my granddaughter have.

    ReplyDelete