Friday, July 8, 2011

The Second Virgin Birth by Tommy Taylor





What a Good Ending.

I bought The Second Virgin Birth from the author back in April. I hymned and hawed about reading the book for the past few months. The title of the book put me off just a bit. I was not really sure what to expect.

Now I can tell you to expect a good story. I will not make comments about grammar or spelling. This is not my forte'.

This book is a fictional story. I am not sure which category the author put this book under. I would hope he did pick Sci-fi for one of them.

In the story there are some scientists who decide to clone Jesus. They hope to recreate his birth. There are many religious factions who do not wish to see this happen.

I will not say any more about the book. You will just have to get a copy and read it yourself.

If you liked the movie Da Vinci Code, then this book should be right up your alley.



I gave this book 5 out of 5 stars.  *****

No comments:

Post a Comment