Friday, March 1, 2013

The Trouble with Valentine's Day by Rachel Gibson




bookshelves: steamy-romance
Recommended to Linda by: My secret Santa
Recommended for: Any one who likes Hot and Steamy Romance
Read from January 16 to March 01, 2013


HOt and Steamy, that's what I thought about reading this romance book about a woman who tries to proposition an ex-hockey player who is ditching relationships after a bad encounter gets him shot and ends his hockey career.
This is a funny story about two people who despertly try Not to fall in love with each other.

I recieved this book as a Secret Santa gift. It was such a great read I passed the book on to a co-worker who I am sure will enjoy this story too.

I will be looking forward to reading more books by Rachel Gibson in the future.

I gave this book 5 *****

No comments:

Post a Comment